“Don Cipolla is the “go to” voice for a variety of projects heard around the world.”
To treat every client with respect, professionalism and with courtesy.
Don believes in delivering what he promises on-time, every time with the clients needs always at the top of his priority list while achieving the goals of any project put in front of him.
Communication is the key to achieving the goals of any project and Don believes in utilizing that skill to the best of his ability while making sure the project is done exactly to the clients specifications. If something isn’t done right the first time, Don will continue to work hard until his client is completely happy.
Most projects are done within 24 hours with a fast and accurate turnaround.
Don has done a variety of projects utilizing his voice in many styles and forums. Some of his clients include General Electric (GE), Chevrolet, Deloitte, The Penthouse Club, Let’s Get It On Promotions, NWL Corp., Time Warner and many others.
Some of these projects include and are not limited to Corporate Training, Video Voice-Overs, Safety Video’s, Narration, Promo’s, Radio Commercials, Radio Imaging, Internet Video’s, E-Learning, Audio Books, Tutorials, Television, Pro Boxing, Pro Mixed Martial Arts, Pro Wrestling, College Basketball, Semi-Pro Football, IVR Prompt’s, On-Hold Messaging and more
My Voice Experience
* Over 10 years as a professional voice over artist and actor*
Special Announcements that include birthday’s, weddings, engagements, business presentations and others
OSHA / Safety Training Video Voice Over
Sport related voice overs
IVR Computer Prompts / Voicemail messaging
Broadcast and non-broadcast commercials
Mobil apps and games
Don is always keeping informed on the latest technologies in the voice over industry and feels that he learns something new everyday in regards to not only getting better as a talent but in producing the best product possible for all of his clients around the world.
Skilled voice actor with a variety of styles and tones. Able to write copy, produce and engineer high quality voice-overs for many type of clients.
• Skilled in radio communications and public relations
• Worked as a Disc Jockey doing my own show with a variety of formats and times of day morning show host, mid-day, afternoon drive, nights, overnights, and weekends
• 10 years as a professional radio announcer
• 5 years as a radio traffic reporter
• More than 15 years in nightclubs and in radio including Nevada and Missouri
• Announcer/MC for various boxing and sporting events
• Energetic, highly motivated individual, who thrives within high pressure environments and performs well under strict time restraints and pressure